One week from today, on August 7th, 2014 we will be celebrating the life of Elise on her first birthday. (You can find the beginning of her life story here.) We would be so grateful if you would help us honor Elise's life by performing an act of kindness on that day. We would love to see how you are celebrating our girl on Thursday, August 7th! If you would like, please tag Monica on Facebook or Instagram (monica_j3) and use the hashtag #EliseVivienneJ. If you prefer to honor her privately, a simple text or email telling us that you participated would also be a wonderful treasure to us on that day.
Thank you in advance for blessing the life of another in honor of our Elise!
Someone bought a gift card and left it on the counter at McDonald's Playplace in Valparaiso on Route 30 to pick up the tab for others in Elise's name. Elise bought my 6 and 7 year olds an ice cream and bottle of water each. I added money to the card for the next person, and followed the note to your website. I wanted you to know she is making people smile today.
ReplyDeleteI stumbled upon your blog through the Bump. I just wanted to let you know your words are so inspiring, encouraging and hopeful. I am a strong believer in Christ & love how you are able to find strength in Him. I hope you are doing well as family, God Bless you. Your words have touched me.
ReplyDeleteYour comment brought me to tears. Thank you for reaching out, Beth. It's amazing to know that Elise's story can make an impact on someone's life 4 years after her death.
Delete