Now that we have our sweet girl to hold in our arms, much of the fear has subsided. There are, however, times where I find myself worrying about her future. Today this song was continually in my head and I sang it to Elise repeatedly.
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!
Not too much change for Elise today. Speech pathology met with us to assess her feeding situation. They will wait until she shows more feeding cues before trying to bottle feed again. This is where I lack the most patience but we are confident she will get the hang of it as she gets closer to term. Here she is today with an adorable new hat from the Allen family-
Big sister Emma received her very own flowers from my aunt Mimi and family today. She was so excited that they were especially for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment