Friday, August 23, 2013

The power of prayer...

Throughout my pregnancy and since Elise has arrived, we have been flooded with messages, cards and phone calls from friends and family telling us they are praying for our sweet Elise. I have created a map to illustrate just how widespread these prayers are across the country.

I should also mention that we have had prayers go up in Spain, France and England. Rich's sister Katy even lit a candle for Elise at Westminster Abbey in London. 
If you are praying for Elise from a state that I have not highlighted, please let me know so I can add it.
God is hearing your prayers so please keep them coming! 

Today Elise did well with the SLP and is now allowed to take two 15 minute feedings by bottle per day. She has done so well at keeping her temperature that she will soon be moving into a crib instead of the warmer. So thankful for this progress!



3 comments: